Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030
The Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030 programme, led by NHS Surrey Downs, Sutton and Merton clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), is working to improve healthcare sustainably into the future in our local areas. It is working to address three main challenges in the combined geography of the three CCG areas. These are:
- Improving clinical quality
- Providing healthcare from modern buildings
- Achieving financial sustainability
As part of their work to tackle these challenges, Improving Healthcare Together 2020-2030 has now started a programme of public engagement and would like to hear your views. Please visit the new website where you can read its Issues Paper and feed back your thoughts.
As part of the early engagement phase a series of discussion events have been organised to give local people a chance to talk through this work, express their views and help to shape the programme.
The dates, time and venues for this are below:
- Monday 23 July, 2018: 13:00 – 15:00, Epsom Methodist Church, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5AQ
- Tuesday 24 July, 2018: 13:30 – 15:30, Trinity Church, Cheam Road, Sutton, SM1 1DZ
- Wednesday 25 July, 2018: 18:00 – 20:00, Trinity Church, Cheam Road, Sutton, SM1 1DZ
- Thursday 26 July, 2018: 14:00 – 16:00, The Chaucer Centre, Canterbury Road, Morden, SM4 6PX
- Thursday 26 July, 2018: 18:00 – 20:00, Epsom Methodist Church, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5AQ
- Thursday 2 August, 2018: 18.30 – 20.30, Tooting and Mitcham United Football Club, Imperial Fields, Bishopsford Road, Morden, SM4 6BF
Further engagement events will be organised in the late summer, so there will be a number of further opportunities to share your views.
You can also send any thoughts, comments or questions via the following:
- Web: www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk/feedback
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @IHTogether
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImprovingHealthcareTogether
- Post: Freepost IMPROVING HEALTHCARE TOGETHER 2020-2030 (There is no need to use a stamp. Please write this address on a single line without any other addressing details such as road, town or postcode. The address must be written using upper and lower case, exactly as above.)
Committee in Common:
The programme’s key documents were considered by the Committees in Common for NHS Surrey Downs, Sutton and Merton CCGs, which met on Thursday 21 June 2018. The papers for this meeting are available here and a video of the meeting is available here.