South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust Annual Members Meeting and Open Day (AMM) is open to all our members, patients, staff, volunteers and the public.
Venue: Lingfield Park Resort and Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6PQ.
- Hear direct from SECAmb's Chief Executive and ask him a question in our Q&A.
- Be in the know with the latest SECAmb news in your area.
- Learn lifesaving CPR skills.
- Talk to staff and volunteers who are hosting exhibition stands as part of the event – learn about SECAmb's services, the latest clinical innovations and find out about voluntary roles within the Trust.
- Meet other members with an interest in the ambulance service.
- Meet local charitable health organisations.
- See inside an ambulance and meet frontline staff.
- Meet the Governors – they represent you!
- Enter a competition to win a tour of our new 999 Emergency Operations Centre & HQ.
The event takes place in the Pavilion Suite at Lingfield Park and you are welcome to attend from 1.15pm to visit a range of stalls and meet staff and volunteers. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served at that time. The AMM formally commences at 2.30pm (you can visit stalls and meet staff and volunteers from 1.15pm) and finishes at 4.30pm.
Register your attendance here.
If you are unable to register online please call the Membership Office on 0300 123 9180 and leave your name, postcode and telephone number alongside names of any additional attendees.