Surrey Heartlands CCG has a robust committee governance structure, with the Governing Body and committees discharging areas delegated to them under the Scheme of Reservation and Delegation.
The below diagram illustrates the CCG Governing and its delegated committees/boards.
* The CCG Governing Body has established a Local Commissioning Committee for each ICP area. This committee discharges CCG decisions delegated to it and meets as part of each ICP Board meeting.
** These two Boards are ‘system-wide’ and have a dual function: i) providing assurance on quality and performance; and finance to the system, reporting by exception or escalating any concerns to the System Oversight and Assurance Board (SOAG) ; and ii) discharges functions delegated to them by the CCG Governing Body regarding quality and performance; and finance decisions.
*** The Surrey-wide Commissioning Committee meets ‘in common’ with the other Surrey CCGs (Surrey Heath CCG; and North East Hants and Farnham CCG) and Surrey County Council Committees.
Some of these meetings are held ‘in public’. For these meetings, details of future meeting dates can be found below.
Surrey-wide Commissioning Committees (meeting ‘in common’ with other Surrey CCGs and Surrey County Council)
- pdf Surrey-wide Commissioning Committees Terms of Reference (247 KB)
- Surrey-wide Commissioning Committees Members and Attendees
- Details of future Surrey-wide Commissioning Committees dates and meeting papers.
Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- pdf Primary Care Commissioning Committee Terms of Reference (370 KB)
- Primary Care Commissioning Committee Members and Attendees
- Details of Primary Care Commissioning Committee meeting dates and meeting papers.
Quality and Performance Assurance Board
Performs a ‘dual remit’ of discharging functions delegated to the CCG’s Quality and Performance Committee and provides system quality and performance assurance
Strategic Finance Assurance Board
Performs a ‘dual remit’ of discharging functions delegated to the CCG’s Finance Committee and provides system finance assurance
Local Commissioning Committees
- East Surrey Terms of Reference - to follow
- Guildford and Waverley Terms of Reference - to follow
- North West Surrey Terms of Reference - to follow
- Surrey Downs Terms of Reference - to follow