Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services are running in a number of community locations.
Information on vaccination walk-in and pop-up clinics
Please find below information on walk-in and pop-up vaccination services across Surrey Heartlands - check back here for regular updates. No appointment required. Please only attend if you meet the vaccination walk-in or pop-up service criteria. No NHS number required but it does speed things up if you do have it with you.
Second doses will also be available, as long as it has been 8 weeks since the first dose for people aged 17 and 9 months+. Please do not attend unless it has been 8 weeks since your first vaccination. Second dose vaccination must be the same as the first dose.
Please note if you are aged 39yrs and younger you will be offered either Pfizer or Moderna as an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine unless there is a strong clinical indication otherwise. This is based on guidance issued by the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisations (JCVI) on 7 May 2021.
Please refer to the details for each vaccination clinic below for age group eligibility.
Thames Ditton Centre for the Community, Mercer Close, Thames Ditton, KT7 0BS
- Saturday 25 September 2.30pm-3.30pm
Fastheal Pharmacy, United Reform Church, White Rose Lane, Woking, GU22 7HA
Pfizer vaccine 1st dose for those aged 16+ and 2nd dose for those ages 18 or over. No appointment required. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 7 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
- Friday 24 September 8.30am-4.30pm
- Saturday 25 September 8.30am-4.30pm
3rd Dose Booster Vaccinations for Healthcare Workers, Social Care Workers and Registered Carers. Must be 6 months from your 2nd vaccination and you will require ID to confirm.
- From 23 September, 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Saturday
Over 50s and vulnerable people must have a booked appointment for the booster.
Shah Jahan Mosque, Woking
Pfizer vaccines 1st and 2nd doses available. for those aged 16+. No appointment required. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
- None scheduled
University Of Surrey, Health & Wellbeing Centre (next door to Guildford University Practice), Guildford GU2 7JN
Pfizer vaccines 1st and 2nd doses available for University of Surrey students only. No appointment required. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
- Sunday 26 September, 10am-4pm
Sandown Park Racecourse
Pfizer vaccines available, no appointments required. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type. Sandown Park is open for walk-ins for those aged 16+. Please note Sandown will be closed for walk-in vaccinations on Sunday 19 September.
- None scheduled
Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Rd, Guildford
Open 8am-4pm, Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays), no appointment required. Pfizer vaccines available for those aged 16+. Second dose vaccine must have been at least 8 weeks since the date of first dose and same vaccine type.
- None scheduled
Got a question about your vaccine? Visit our FAQs webpage.
The sites listed below will open on specific days as and when the supply of vaccines allows. You will be offered appointments at sites that are open at the time of booking your appointment.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Unit 46, Peacocks Shopping Centre, Woking
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Centenary Hall in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- Artington Park & Ride site, Guildford
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
- Leatherhead Community Hospital
Large vaccination centres
- Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher
Bookings for large vaccination centres can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Direct Pharmacy in Guildford
- Fastheal Pharmacy providing vaccinations at Community Hall, St Paul's Church (opposite Lion Retail Park, Woking)
- Walton Pharmacy, Walton-on-the-Hill, Tadworth
- Buckley Pharmacy, Ashtead
Vitaltone Pharmacy, Caterham
- South Street Pharmacy - running from Beare Green, Village Hall (near Dorking)
- Tesco Pharmacy, Stanwell
- Wallis Jones Pharmacy, Esher
Bookings for pharmacies can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals