Pond Tail Surgery, in Godstone, Surrey, is a well-established practice with a registered list size of approximately 7,000. Uncertainty about Pond Tail practice arose after the sad, untimely death of the former, single handed contract holder, Dr Khan-Gilbert. In June 2021 we invited patients to attend patient information sessions as detailed below.
We are now pleased to announce that a local organisation, DHC GP Federation (Dorking Healthcare) has been appointed to provide primary care GP services to registered patients at Pond Tail Surgery. DHC currently provides a wide range of NHS services within Surrey. Information about DHC can be found at https://dhcclinical.co.uk/pondtailsurgery
June 2021 - Patient Information Sessions
Patients registered at Pond Tail Surgery, Godstone, Surrey, are warmly invited to register to attend a face-to-face patient information session or an online information session.
Each information session will provide an opportunity for patients to hear first-hand from Surrey Heartlands CCG about the process of the procurement for the provision of a GP Service for the Patient List of Pond Tail Surgery. Those attending the event will also be able to ask questions.
Face-to-face information sessions
Register for an information session event at White Hart Barn, Godstone Wednesday 9 June or Monday 14 June.
Six events, each lasting 30 minutes, will take place on Wednesday 9 June and Monday 14 June between 10am and 4pm at The White Hart Barn, 71 High St, Godstone RH9 8DU. There is public car parking opposite The White Hart Barn.
- 10am to 10.30am
- 11am to 11.30am
- 12 noon to 12.30pm
- 1.30pm to 2pm
- 2.30pm to 3pm
- 3.30pm to 4pm
Due to Covid-19 safety restrictions, we can only admit attendees who have registered for the event and numbers are limited. We will be following Covid-19 regulations including requiring the wearing of masks and maintaining social distancing protocols.
The NHS test and trace service is a key part of the country’s response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Please provide your email address, mobile phone number or home phone number when you register for an event.
BSL (British Sign Language) interpreter or language interpreter
If you need a BSL interpreter or language interpreter, please let us know when you register for an event.
Online patient information sessions
Two online events will take place via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 10 June and Tuesday 22 June from 7pm to 7.30pm.
To register, please choose a date and click on the relevant link below. It will take you to the Eventbrite website and offer you the option of setting up a reminder in your calendar. The reminder will prompt you an hour before the session. Each session will go live at 7pm and you will be able to click on the Microsoft Teams link to join the session.
- Online patient information session Thursday 10 June from 7pm to 7.30pm
- Online patient information session Tuesday 22 June from 7pm to 7.30pm
How to submit feedback
Surrey Heartlands CCG welcomes patient feedback at every stage and all comments will be taken into consideration.
- Tel: 0300 561 1555
- SMS: 07917 087 560 (text phone only)
- Write: FAO Communications and Engagement Team, NHS Surrey Heartlands CCG, Cedar Court, Guildford Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9AE and make sure you include your full address and postcode
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Background and Updates
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Bidder Information
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - FAQs
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Information Sessions
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Survey
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Representative