Surrey Heartlands CCG Annual General Meeting 2020
- Date: Wednesday 23 September 2020
- Time: 15.00 to 16.00
Following the merger of the four Clinical Commissioning Groups (Guildford and Waverley, East Surrey, North West Surrey and Surrey Downs CCGs) from April 2020 this will be the first AGM we hold as the new Surrey Heartlands CCG.
Due to the current situation, this year we will be holding our AGM virtually, using an online meeting platform and for those who do not have access to the internet, there is also the option to join the meeting by telephone.
We will be publishing the agenda and presentations a week in advance on this web page so you can review these prior to the meeting, should you wish. These will include updates from each former CCG area, as well as presentations covering key requirements such as finances. Kate Scribbins, Chief Executive of Healthwatch Surrey, will be talking about patient engagement following the Covid-19 outbreak and what they have heard from local people.
During the AGM meeting we will provide a brief overview of our achievements and the challenges we faced during 2019-2020, as well as our priorities and plans for the future. We will then be using the rest of the meeting to answer your questions and hear feedback on the work we are doing to improve quality and the health of our population.
- pdf AGM 2020 Agenda (156 KB)
- pdf AGM 2019 Minutes for Guildford and Waverley, Surrey Downs and North West Surrey CCGs (170 KB)
- pdf AGM 2019 Minutes for East Surrey CCG (163 KB)
- Annual Report
Presentations (all links open a new window in YouTube)
- Financial Review - An overview of the former CCG annual accounts (covering Guildford and Waverley, North West Surrey, Surrey Downs and East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Groups)
- East Surrey CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Guildford and Waverley CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- North West Surrey CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Surrey Downs CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Working with Healthwatch Surrey - An overview of how Healthwatch Surrey supports and works with the CCG to engage with patients and the public