Vaccination Programme in Surrey
Details about the vaccination programme in Surrey are on the dedicated Covid-19 Vaccination Programme page of this website.
If you cannot find an answer to your question you can contact our Vaccination team via:
- 0300 561 2500 - lines are open from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday only.
Please note: this is NOT a vaccination booking service.
Latest national information about COVID-19
For the latest national NHS updates please go to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) page of NHS.UK
The latest information from Public Health England about Coronavirus (COVID-19) is on the Public Health England website.
The most up to date advice is available on the NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19) website.
Use the NHS 111 online Coronavirus (COVID-19) service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Use the 111 Coronavirus (COVID-19) service, but please only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
How to avoid catching or spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19)
There are things you can do to help stop viruses like Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
More information on protecting yourself and your community is available on the Surrey County Council website.
Supporting your recovery after Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As you find yourself recovering from Coronavirus (COVID-19) you may still be coming to terms with the impact the virus has had on both your body and mind.
These changes should get better over time, some may take longer than others, but there are things you can do to help.
Your Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
- NHS answers to common questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19)s
- GOV.UK information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the situation in the UK
- GOV.UK foreign travel advice